Click on this link from the UAE government: https://www.government.ae/en/about-the-uae/history
Your task is to answer the 5 questions below and explain your answers on your SparkVideo. You can either take a photo linked to the answer and complete a voiceover or film your team explaining your answers.
- Why was the period around 3200 BC known as the Jebel Hafeet period?
- What was discovered underground that dates to 1300 BC?
- In what year was Islam introduced to the area that would later become the UAE?
- Beginning in 1498, which three European countries controlled the area that would later become the UAE and when did each era begin and end?
- Which of the seven Emirates was not present in July 1971 when the other six decided to form a union?